Silly - the PIG Adventure Silly - the PIG Adventure

Everyone stop crying....

Everyone is giving this game a cad score because they are too stupid to figure out another way to get past the 2 guys. Its so simple. This game was a lot of fun so please make more.

Exmortis Exmortis

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Creepy. My heart got poundin a couple times and got that tingly feeling up my spine but I am hopelessly stuck and I can't finish it. Help!!!!

Best Dress-Up EVER Best Dress-Up EVER

Not bad at all...

It might not be the best dress-up game around but it sure as hell is up there. This is probably the best one that has been submitted in a long time. Good job.

Etherena Demo 0.1 Etherena Demo 0.1

More!!!

I really liked it. The jumping physics were cool but there needs to be more alot moves. Can't wait for the real version.

Lights Out Lights Out

God did that take long!!!!!!

But it was addictive and I couldn't stop untill I finished it. My mind is fried for the night.

Create-A-Snowman Create-A-Snowman

Thought it would suck.

But wow it hooked me. Unlike many dress-up/drag and place games, this one looks really good. It was better than expected, nice job.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Awesome.

I was waiting for this one. Its so much bigger but the plot is the same which is nice. My one and only problem is that I found that sometimes when I'm fare away from a passing car my energy was still affected. I think this mught be a bug. Other than that this is just great. 5!!!

Homer Sound board Homer Sound board

Nice.

I liked clicking on all the sounds and making a big mess of noise. But really this was put together pretty nice and the sound bytes played without delay. Not bad.

Monday (demo - fixed) Monday (demo - fixed)

There's definetly something here...

I see this coming together well. From this demo I can't wait to see it done. My only complaints are withe some font sizes and the small size of the game itself but thats it.

Space shooter Demo Space shooter Demo

Not bad a all...

The graphics and sound were really well done and the game all together is pretty fun.

Fadeliss responds:

thanks. im glad i decided to re-submit this.