President Beavis President Beavis

Whoa!!!!!!

I don't think I've ever seen a better fan created b&b cartoon. The humor was definetly in true b&b style and the voices were as close as you can get without being mike. Awesome keep them comming as a reminder that this show should still be in production.

-LINED- -LINED-

Great!!!

Thank you for choosing to use my song as the soundtrack. I thought you did a great job and hope you use more of my stuff because I love seeing my music with moving pictures.

Derc-Tora responds:

OMG! lol
I should be thanking you for the great music XD

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Reminds me of The MAXX.

Great job. I loved the style and animation. Can't wait for more.

Silly - the PIG Adventure Silly - the PIG Adventure

Everyone stop crying....

Everyone is giving this game a cad score because they are too stupid to figure out another way to get past the 2 guys. Its so simple. This game was a lot of fun so please make more.

Exmortis Exmortis

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Creepy. My heart got poundin a couple times and got that tingly feeling up my spine but I am hopelessly stuck and I can't finish it. Help!!!!

Best Dress-Up EVER Best Dress-Up EVER

Not bad at all...

It might not be the best dress-up game around but it sure as hell is up there. This is probably the best one that has been submitted in a long time. Good job.

.. valley of wind .. .. valley of wind ..

Well....

i challenged u to use that damn violin and u did. I like the pans/res/filters as well as the little fox trot thing in the begining. YOU SUCK!! Ooops, wrong review. I meant once you master fl we must start a bussiness.

..mum tribute in FLs.. ..mum tribute in FLs..

Love it.

This could be more perfect for a soundtrack of a game. Makes one feel good.Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooout.

..listen to fiver.. ..listen to fiver..

Wrong..

any idiot knows there's no such thing as a 5 count. Just kiding. I enjoyed the vol. swells of the guitar. You should make a loop of just the guitar and hihat keeping time i bet a buch of people could use a nice loop like that. Ooooooooooooooooout!?